EHX's tonemaster Bill Ruppert digs into his bag of guitar magic to unveil just how many stunning sounds the Octavix is capable of delivering.
Check it out:
• Housed in EHX’s rugged nano package, the Octavix features Volume, Boost and Octave knobs.
• Volume regulates the output level of the pedal.
• Boost controls the amount of fuzz tone and Octave adjusts the volume of the octave above.
• A mini-toggle lets the player select between 9 or 24 volt power rails and determines the power supply voltage for the entire circuit.
• At 9V the pedals behaves like the classic, saggy fuzz box. At 24V the Octavix delivers a tighter sound and a richer octave tone.
• True bypass ensures maximum signal path integrity.A period-evocative, psychedelic design and blue LED contribute to the pedal’s vintage vibe.
• Octavix runs on a 9 volt battery or accepts a standard EHX9.6DC power supply, and carries a U.S. List Price of $117.15.
Find out more at ehx.com.