Southern California’s Jennings Guitars has unveiled their original Catalina semi-hollow electric guitar.
The Catalina blends revered attributes of several beloved guitar classics while maintaining a voice that is distinctly its own.
Equipped with two humbucking pickups, it offers a smooth-yet-complex sound with comfortable playability.
The Catalina has a completely customizable template and Jennings Guitars offers virtually unlimited options for pickups, hardware and finishes.
Watch a demo of the Catalina below.
The demo Catalina Features:
- Alder body and cap with nitrocellulose finish
- Bolt-on 25.5” scale length maple neck with medium c-shape profile
- Ebony fretboard, medium nickel silver frets, with side binding
- A 1-11/16” nut width
- McNelly Cornucopia Silver Foil pickups
- Roller bridge and Bigsby B5 tremolo
Pricing for the Catalina starts at $1,800. This pricing includes a rosewood fretboard, alder or mahogany body, Tuno-o-matic plus stop tailpiece, sperzel tuners, McNelly humbuckers and a nitrocellulose finish.
For more details, visit JenningsGuitars.com.