Collings is thrilled to introduce the 360 LT M as the newest addition to the 360 series of offset solid-body electrics.
The 360 body shape has lent itself to a number of different adaptations since its inception in 2009, incorporating a variety of wood, pickup, and hardware configurations. Collings paired their remarkable Offset Bridge and Offset Vibrato with a solid ash (or alder) body and a maple neck to gain a further tonal foothold in the offset guitar sonic pallet.
Check out the demo:
While firmly grounded in the iconic sounds of the offset guitar world, a set neck and short scale length was integrated into the formula, delivering a resonance and feel that is distinctly Collings. Longtime partners-in-tone, Lollar Pickups, offer a pickup that perfectly compliments the response and range of the new 360 LT M. Their custom alnico pole piece soapbar P90s provide a husky tone with the perfect amount of punch and clarity to enhance its vast stylistic abilities.
- Select solid ash or alder body
- Flamed maple neck
- High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Unbound offset "Haircut" headstock
- 15 degree headstock angle
- Ebony peghead overlay with inlaid Collings logo
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Long mortise and tenon neck joint w/contoured heel
- 22 Frets, neck joins the body at the 16th fret
- Medium-Fat "C" neck shape
- 12" Fingerboard radius
- 1 11/16" Bone nut
- 24 7/8" Scale length
- Medium 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Grained ivoroid dot fingerboard inlays
- Fully adjustable truss rod
- Black or cream pickup covers and black or amber top hat knobs
- Dual Lollar custom alnico pole piece P90s
- 1950's style wiring scheme
- CTS 500K pots and Jupiter Yellow Vintage Tone capacitors
- Switchcraft toggle switch and output jack
- Mastery Offset Bridge and Offset Vibrato
- Nickel Gotoh SG301 tuners w/ vintage-style buttons 1:18 ratio
- Recommended string gauge - D'Addario EXL-115 (.011"-.049")
- Collings deluxe hardshell case by Ameritage
For complete details and specifications, please visit www.collingsguitars.com.