First released last year, the ESO Strap hits 2016 with some cool new colors.
All straps are made in Seattle, Washington, and offer the following benefits to the player:
• Contoured "S" shape avoids pressure points and never cuts into your neck.
• In-seam pick pockets enable you to seamlessly replace or store picks.
• Two smooth stop polymer adjustors achieve the perfect length, without taking your guitar off.
• High-density foam core.
• Interior heavyweight backing designed for long term strength and flexibility.
• Reinforced stitching on all critical points throughout strap.
• 1 oz urethane DWR moisture coating to keep perspiration out.
• Handcrafted Brazilian leather end pieces.