ENGL is releasing the second Artist Edition amp - the E 651A.
This new 100 Watt Head builds on the uber popularity of the Artist Edition E651. The original Artist Edition, developed as a modified version of an E650 Blackmore Signature head, was sought out by artists such as Jimmy Page, Doug Aldrich, Ken Hammer, Paul Stanley and Scott Gorham.
Specifications of the E 651A:
4 x ECC 83 preamp tubes, 4 x EL34 power amp tubes
The front panel features:
- Clean and Lead channel feat. separate Gain controls (both can be played in Hi or Lo Gain mode and deliver 4 different gain stages)
- Bright switch 3 band EQ Shape switch (remote controllable via footswitch)
- Lead Presence control
- Lead Volume control
- Hi/Low Gain switch
- Channel switch Master A/B (remote controllable via footswitch)
The rear panel features:
- S.A.C port for the Z-9 foot switch
- 3 x 1/4“ stereo jacks for connecting the Z-4 Noise Gate (Threshold control, remote controllable via footswitch)
- FX loop (parallel to serial adjustable, remote controllable via footswitch)
- Speaker Outs (1 x 4, 1 x 8, 2 x 8, 1 x 16, 2 x 16 Ohms)
Visit the ENGL website for more information.