Carl told us that he loves his signature LsL Guitar with the true single coil pickups that evoke the tones that define rock 'n roll. But sometimes he plays in venues with old or
sub-par wiring, or he'll play with a symphonic orchestra where he can't tolerate even the slightest bit of 60-cycle hum.
Working directly with Carl, LsL's
Lance Lerman and Kevin Beller of Seymour Duncan came up with a unique version of our patented Stack Plus hum-canceling pickup, custom-voiced for Carl and impervious to 60-cycle hum."The result is quite extraordinary," says Seymour Duncan
• Bodies made from the lightest Alder we can find.
• Contains a specially-designed, custom-voiced version of Seymour Duncan Stack Plus hum-canceling pickups.
• Dark rosewood 9.5" radius fingerboard with LsL's "Lowered Apex" fingerboard
• Hand-shaped neck that is based on Carl's '61 which has a medium "C" shape
that is about .88" thick at the 3rd fret.
• Hand-cut bone nut.
• Gotoh, vintage style, bridge with steel block and 2-3/13" string spacing.
• 60's style string tree.
• LsL's thin, NC, checked lacquer finish with very light aging.
• Available in CV Blue (metallic), Vintage White and 3-Tone Sunburst.
• LsL, aged 3-ply pickguard with aged knobs and pickup covers.
• Medium high, 6105 nickel-silver frets.
• Tone circuit using oil-filled capacitor.
• Like our LsL Saticoy’s, the middle tone knob controls tone on the neck and
middle pickups while the lower tone controls the bridge pickup alone.
• Strung with Dean Markley's Carl Verheyen “Balanced Bridge”
Helix™ string set: .009, .012, .016, .026, .037, .046.
• Set up and shipped with the Carl Verheyen “floating bridge”
setup. This is Carl's iconic setup that allows you to use the trem bar to not only
lower the pitch of the strings but raise them too. This setup allows the pitch of the
high E string to be raised a half step. The B string will raise in pitch by a whole
step and the G string will raise a minor 3rd.
• Backplates feature Carl's engraved signature.
• Each finished CV Studio weighs in at less than 7.5 lbs.
• G&G hard-shell case is included.
• Made in USA.
For more information visit http://www.lslinstruments.com/