Legendary guitarist, singer and frontman Adrian Belew is proud to announce the immediate release of FLUX:FX, available worldwide via the Apple Appstore here.
FLUX:FX is a multi-effect audio processor app that lets you 'play' your effects. The truly authentic digital platform was developed by Noisse, an entity established by Adrian in conjunction with the Amsterdam-based companies Mobgen and Elephantcandy. Together they focus on developing professional next-level audio applications.
With FLUX:FX, you can:
- manipulate any audio signal into something entirely new
- easily create previously unheard sounds
- redefine the possibilities of audio design and live performance with near unlimited effect options
- utilize more than 30 modular effects blocks, a master Performance view with 1-touch interaction and an advanced Edit view with multi-touch and full assignment possibilities
- get an innovative Sequencer view to bring motion to the audio signal
- use it with Audiobus, Inter-App Audio and MIDI
- connect seamlessly with existing live rigs and studio workflows
Full details on the FLUX:FX application can be found at flux.noii.se, and tutorial videos can be seen here.
"It's astonishing!" says Adrian Belew. "It's capable of amazing sounds I've never had before."