Godlyke is proud to announce the release of the TWA TK-02 Triskelion Mk II.
The Triskelion is a variable-state bandpass filter with adjustable Gain. The filter’s Q can also be adjusted from very wide to extremely steep to create harmonic focus in a narrow frequency band.
The Triskelion’s specially designed filter can create glassy clean tones, boost midrange for throaty solos, or tune your rig to any room for a wall of singing, resonant feedback. Massive amp sounds, explosive lead-breaks, infinite sustain, and downright nasty, energy-intense tones are just a few of the uses for the Triskelion – the possibilities are limitless.
The Triskelion circuit is based on the uber-rare Systech Harmonic Energizer which was used by several well-known artists including Jim Walsh, Greg Lake and Frank Zappa. Frank’s son Dweezil has been known to use as many as three TWA Triskelion’s in his touring rig.
The Triskelion Mk II features:
• Amplitude adjusts the Gain & output level of the pedal
• Variant Mass adjusts the frequency of the filter
• Energy adjusts the Peak or “Q” of the selected frequency
• Energize footswitch turns Amplitude control on/off
• Internal Classic/Modern DIP switch selects between two filter frequency ranges
• Internal Gain DIP switch reduces Gain for additional headroom
• Expression pedal input for outboard control of filter frequency
• External 9 VDC power required (no battery option)
• Proprietary S3™ “Shortest Send Switching” relay-based True Bypass switching
• 3-year warranty
• Made in USA
• Street Price $229
For more info on TWA products, including video demos of the Triskelion Mk II, please visit www.godlyke.com.