G-Quencer takes the DigiTech Whammy, the most popular pitch-shifting pedal of all time, and multiplies its sonic potential. G-Quencer lets you hear notes that aren’t normally available on the Whammy, then sequence those notes into elegant harmonies and improbable riffs.
With this powerful new controller and patent-pending technology, you can do anything from ripping Van Halen licks while playing a single note, to creating embryonic mindholes. But don't mistake GQ for a noise machine, it’s a serious compositional tool, providing complementary counterpoint to melodic lines.
G-Quencer transforms the DigiTech Whammy pedal into a Pitch-Shifting Sequencer. G-Quencer accesses every available pitch shift and harmony interval, even those not normally available on the Whammy, then lets you arrange those intervals into sequences of up to 16 steps. You cycle through sequences using one of G-Quencer's Modes of Operation.
Watch the eight modes demo:
Molten Voltage features:
• Switching presets on-the-fly is simple.
• Making your own presets is super easy and fun to do, and you don't need a computer, just use GQ's big bright display.
• At every step of your sequence, choose from Whammy’s full range of pitch shift and harmony intervals, chromatically through multiple octaves.
• You can preview your sequences in real-time.
• G-Quencer works all by itself, but can also be controlled with MIDI - MIDI Clock Sync, Program Changes and Control Changes. You can even rock GQ with a keyboard.
• You don't need to know anything about MIDI to use G-Quencer - just connect a single cable to the Whammy.
Visit Molten Vintage for more information.
Check out the Molten Vintage owners manual.