The new MEL9 Tape Replay Machine emulates vintage Mellotron sounds and uses the same ground breaking technology that powers the award-winning B9 and C9 Organ Machines, plus the KEY9 Electric Piano Machine. Nine of the most famous sounds are included: Orchestra, Cello, Strings, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Brass, Low Choir and High Choir.
Watch as Bill Ruppert takes you on a tour of the MEL9 and re-creates some of the most iconic sounds of classic rock!
The polyphonic MEL9 uses the same extraordinary technology as the B9, C9 and KEY9 to transform your axe and resurrect the sound of vintage tape-based keyboards.
• Pays homage to nine of the coolest Mellotron sounds: Orchestra, Cello, Strings, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Brass, Low Choir and High Choir
• Works on guitar without modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation and tracks bends, slides, even whammy dive bombs!
• Also works with bass guitar down do the open A string as well as keyboards
• Includes independent Effect and Dry volume controls so you can create the perfect mix at the Effects output
• Dry Output jack outputs your input signal at unity gain
• Attack control sets the volume swell speed. As it’s turned clockwise the notes fade in more gradually
• Sustain control adjusts the release time after a sound is stopped. As it’s turned clockwise, the fade out time increase
• Comes with a standard EHX 9.6DC200mA PSU
• Dimensions in inches: 4.0 (w) x 4.75 (l) x 2.25 (h)
• Dimensions in mm: 102 (w) x 121 (l) x 89 (h)
For more information, visit EHX.com.