Cusack Music presents the latest addition to their line, The Pedal Cracker. This creation offers the ability for a vocalist—or anyone using a microphone for voice or instrument—to incorporate any pedals they desire into a pedal board of their own, enabling complete control of their sound with some added flair compliments of the momentary and three position switch features. Simply plug a microphone into the Pedal cracker via the XLR input, connect the pedal board through the 1/4" jacks and you have a buffered effects loop for vocals.
• Bypass footswitch - turns the effects loop off or on (true bypass when off)
• Gain, Wet and Dry knobs adjusts the signal level and mix
• Three position option switch - Trails, Normal and Pre-send. This switch selects the status of the send and return which in conjunction with the momentary footswitch allows the singer a variety of creative options.
• Recessed switches for ground lift and 48V phantom power
• 9V center negative power supply (not included)
• $249 Suggested Retail
For more information, visit CusackMusic.com.