DVD Disc 1 Contents:
DVD Disc 2 Contents:
- Beats 'N the Hood (beats collection for serious Hip Hop, Swing and R&B production) - 625 samples.
- Funk Bass (A set of classic electric Bass loops & samples, from Motown to Meltdown) - 1,058 samples.
- Funk Guitar (The classic warm sound, with authentic guitars, amps & FX) - 950 samples.
- Interface Guitar (Riffs & samples in Rock, Indie, Disco, Blues/Jazz, Bass, and Misc. styles) - 951 samples.
- Koncept & Funktion (Drum+Bass) - 911 samples.
- Monster Beats (Hard as rock natural born drum grooves with attitude from classic, untamed, British rhythm ace Chris Whitten) - 657 samples.
In total, there are 9,008 samples - 6,520 in Apple Loops format and 2,488 one-shots.
- Pure Hip Hop (Gritty beats, basses and street vibes to build a Hip Hop masterpiece) - 146 samples.
- Pure R'n'B (Classic sounding grooves and samples from the heart of soul and swingbeat) - 224 samples.
- Pure Trip Hop (A set of dance samples) - 535 samples.
- The Operating Table (A set of creatively processed drum breaks) - 285 samples.
- Vocal XTC (Soul, Gospel, Ad-libs, Melodies, Harmonies & Backing vocals, by some of the UK's hottest session singers, male and female) - 757 samples.
- Wired: The Elements Of Trance (A trance sound archive with all you need to make the perfect trance track, including just about every 4/4 percussion combination you can imagine) - 1,905 samples.
For more information, visit their web site at www.zero-g.co.uk.