WWAYM Ports NWRCFil Lowpass Filter to OS X
June 8, 2005
NWRCFil is based on classic hardware filters where simplicity and a warm sound are most important. The effect uses selectable 2-pole and 4-pole filter algorithms developed by WWAYM. The characteristics of the filter can be adjusted by 10 RC parameters.
With the help of the envelope follower the sound can get lively and dynamic that suits funky guitars and is often used in house/funk house productions.
For more information, visit their web site at www.wwaym.com.
- 2-pole and 4-pole analogue sounding lowpass filters
- Customizable filter characteristics
- Dry/wet mix
- Envelope follower with adjustable attack and release parameters
- Input, output gain controll
- Lots of presets to ease finding a startpoint
- Full MIDI support via MIDI learn
- Interpolated parameters (no steps)
- Easy to use, comfortable and familiar user interface with a display