Win A Carvin MTS3212 Amp!
December 18, 2007
CH 1 delivers shimmering clean tones while CH 2 adjusts from mild soft-clip crunch to a full power-soaked sustain. The four 5881 matched Groove Tubes™ power tubes are used for their smooth, responsive sound and high output, and they react to the most subtle touch. If you play soft, the tubes remain clean. When you increase your attack, they respond accordingly. The MTS3212’s reverb—with its long-tail, vibrancy and warmth—is yet another highlight of this incredibly versatile amplifier. The buffered effects loop is designed to work with any effect from battery powered (-10 dB) to pro-rack units (+4 dB). And for the perfect tone, the system’s matching enclosures feature dual twelve-inch Carvin British Series BR12 loudspeakers.
Click here to enter to win the Carvin MTS3212 amp now!
- Dual channels (clean & crunch/sustain) with separate level controls
- Reverb on both channels
- 50 /100 watt output switch for tube saturation at lower levels
- Bias switch for your choice of 5881(matched Groove Tubes™), 6L6GC's or EL34 power tubes
- Tubes: four 5881 matched Groove Tubes™
- Five 12AX7 preamp tubes for high gain (V1& V2 Groove Tubes™)
- Two Carvin British Series BR12 twelve-inch speakers
- The cabinet voiced line output jack delivers the natural "mic'd" sound direct to your mixer
- A 4-, 8-, or 16-ohm switch facilitates your choice of speakers
- Normalized Effects Loop is featured for foot effects as well a rack effects
- Optional FS22 foot switch available for selecting channels and reverb
- Hand crafted 7-ply poplar wood cabinet (not particle board) covered in a rich black protective vinyl