BIG "OPEN TO PUBLIC" EVENTS AT NASHVILLE'S SUMMER NAMM SHOW
Some thrilling events have just been confirmed for NAMM's "Wanna Play Music Day," on Saturday, July 23, from 10 am – 4pm, at the Nashville Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee. Here's what's in store for all musicians and music fans who have dreamed of attending a typically "trade only" NAMM Show:
• Check out the latests guitars, amps basses, pedals, accessories, and more at the show's hundreds of exhibits by gear companies world-wide!
• Attend educational workshops such as "GarageBand Basics," "Live Sound Basics," "Home-Studio Technology for Songwriters," and a "Logic Pro Test Drive."
• Show the planet that you're the speediest stick slammer around by entering the "World's Fastest Drummer Competition."
• Meet NY Yankees great and Latin-Grammy nominated guitarist Bernie Williams (who will speak, play, and sign copies of his new book), hear Martin Guitar's Dick Boak discuss "The Evolution of the American Guitar," and more.
• Absorb a day full of live concerts, master classes, artist appearances, and lots more!
Tickets to "Wanna Play Music Day" are $15 in advance, and $20 at the door.
For more information on Summer NAMM's "Wanna Play Music Day," click to www.namm.org/summer/2011/wannaplay.
Bogner Amplification Unveils the Oxford Fuzz and Lyndhurst Compressor
The Killer Queens Join Comedy Central’s Colossal Clusterfest to Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Wayne’s World
Sven Pipien of The Black Crowes Unveils Debut Album and Tour For New Band The Magpie Salute
This Week in Free Stuff: iZotope, Novation & Synth iOS Apps
Play Roland’s SPD::ONE Percussion Pads with Drumsticks, Hands or Feet
Sonokinetic Maximo Powerful Orchestral Sample Library Flash Sale: 33% Off
Howard Jones - The Power of Positivity
Mike Finnigan - My Favorite Organ Settings
RETRO AD REPRINT - Roland Jupiter-8 (1981)
Dan Auerbach Premieres “Waiting On a Song” Music Video
Are These the Top 10 Guitar Harmonies of All Time?
Watch Steve Vai Perform Led Zeppelin Classics with Zepparella
KLANG:fabrik Gets Inside The Heads Of Linkin Park
L-Acoustics ARCS WiFo Finds Favor With DC/Baltimore-Area Churches
Sully Meets the Challenges for RHCP with Rat Sound and L-Acoustics
Hear "Lady B. Goode," Chuck Berry's New Sequel to "Johnny B. Goode"
Review: Elektron Analog Drive Pedal
David Coverdale: I Feel Sorry for Jimmy Page Not Being Able to Reunite Led Zeppelin
Copyright ©2017 by NewBay Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. 28 East 28th Street, 12th floor, New York, NY 10016 T (212) 378-0400 F (212) 378-0470