Vox Introduces AD100VTH Valvetronix Amp
November 22, 2005
The AD100VTH is equipped with a silver metal grille that provides a modern twist to traditional VOX design. Chicken head, pointer knobs pay homage to VOX’s rich heritage. Its features include:
The new V412BK speaker cabinet complements the AD100VTH. This 4x12 cab features authentic VOX speakers with an aggressive, modern sound, road-worthy construction and black grille cloth to match any rig, all at an affordable price. An optional VFS2 dual footswitch is also available. The first footswitch toggles between user programs (CH1, CH2) and the second switch is an effects bypass. Alternatively, the second footswitch can activate Manual mode for hands-free switching between three sounds (two user + manual setting) during live performance.
- 11 highly sought after amp styles.
- 11 preset programs.
- Two user-editable channels (programs) for saving amp and effect combination settings.
- 11 high-quality effects (plus noise reduction), complemented by a Tap button (for quickly setting delay time or modulation speed).
- FX bypass button to easily turn on or off effects in any mode.
- Presence control.
- User selectable output power (from 1-100 Watts) so the Valve Reactor can be saturated at any sound level to deliver authentic, tube power amp sound and feel.
- Simple control layouts for ease of use; quick access to deeper editing from the top panel.
- Built-in line/headphone jack for direct recording or practice; effect-loop jack for connecting external effect processors.
- Two external speaker output jacks.
For more information, visit their web site at www.voxamps.co.uk.