Version 2.1 Update to Master Hammond B3 Released
November 11, 2005
For more information, visit their web site at www.syntheway.net.
- B3 Mode Selector: B3 Standard, Fast Bright, Slow Bright, Fast Dark, Slow Dark, Full Bright, 4 B3 Blues types
- Sound based on an intelligent VSTi engine and sample playback.
- Modeled on mastered samples (normalized and noise-reduced). Based on PCM recordings of a Hammond B3 organ with full length sustain samples, no loops (natural decay), stored in 16 bits and 44.100 KHz.
- ADSR envelope generator with Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters and several modulation targets.
- 10 Acoustic Ambience presets.
- Portamento/Glide control.
- Reverb built-in: free variation of acoustic ambience thanks to complete separation of organ and room.
- MIDI Automation: Added complete MIDI Continuous Controllers.