The 1970 Classic Console Compressor features digital recreation of transformer input and diode bridge gain reduction amplifier characteristics.
The 1980 Classic Console Compressor features digital recreation of the IC input and voltage controlled gain reduction amplifier (VCA) characteristics.
High Resolution "Double Precision" processing
The URS Classic Console Compressors use Hi Resolution 48-bit TDM and 64-bit RTAS "Double Precision" processing for increased clarity, headroom and unparalleled gain reduction. Hi Resolution "Double Precision" processing helps to avoid internal clipping in the Digital Domain.
Independent Compressor and Limiter sections
The Compressor and Limiter sections are totally independent of each other. Both feature separate variable Attack, Release and Threshold controls.
Built in Internal Side Chain Filtering
The Internal Side Chain High and Low Pass Filters fine tune how narrow or "Broad Band" the URS Classic Console Compressor will affect the program material. Both Filters completely overlap to dial in problem frequencies.
The Listen Key is after the Filters section. The Listen Key allows you to monitor the signal being sent to the Gain Reduction detection circuit.
Classic Sound with Modern Features
The URS Classic Console Compressor adds other powerful modern features such as totally variable Compression Ratios, Attack and Release times.
Two Different Plug-ins
Each Classic Console Compressor plug-in in the bundle includes two versions:
- Compressor/ Limiter / Side Chain version
- Compressor only version
For more information, visit www.ursplugins.com.
- Pro Tools 7.x and Tiger OSX 10.4.2 compatibility
- Pro Tools 6.9.2and Panther OSX 10.4.2 compatibility
- Pro Tools 6.7 and Panther OSX 10.3.9 compatibility
- Pro Tools 6.2.3 and Jaguar 10.2.8 compatibility
- Pro Tools 5.3.1 and Mac OS9 compatibility
- Full Windows XP support!
- Full Pro Tools TDM support for Pro Tools|HD Accel, Pro Tools|HD and Pro Tools 24|MIX systems
- Full 192 kHz support for TDM, RTAS and AudioSuite versions
- Full ProControl, Control|24, Command|8 and Digi 002 support
- Full ICON Console Control Surface support — including center section Dynamics panel
- Supports Mbox, Digi 001, Digi 002, Digi 002 Rack, Pro Tools|24 MIX, Pro Tools|HD and Pro Tools|HD Accel Compressor/Limiter/Sidechain Instances- 9 per HD Accel chip and 4 Instances per HD chip and 2 per MIX chip
- Compressor only Instances - 17 per HD Accel chip and 8 Instances per HD chip and 4 per MIX chip