Two New Jam Sessions CD-ROMs for Blues Guitarists
May 18, 2005
In this series of lessons you'll not only learn cool rhythm riffs and grooves to many popular blues styles and sounds, you'll also learn what are the best scales to use to improvise with, blues riffs, and complete solo examples. These lessons are for students who are looking for new things to practice, new theory to apply, new ways to improvise using scales and modes, and perhaps best of all - something new to jam with.
About the Author
Lyle Ronglien teaches guitar lessons over the Internet, plays lead guitar in one of Seattle's local bands (The Machine), and produces music for national TV and radio commercials, as well as music for national recording artists (En Vogue and others).
The CD-ROM software features:
For more information, visit www.riffinteractive.com.
- Interactive tab/notation that syncs to the actual guitar audio
- Virtual guitar neck showing the notes being played and the fingering
- Select, loop, slow media and tab notation down to your desired speed while maintaining original pitch
- Videos and looping jam tracks to practice with
- Transcription of lessons where actual students interact with teacher