FretPet is a powerful guitar-oriented music sequencer, composition tool, and musical toy with a unique dynamic interface. Use FretPet to make chords, choose fingerings in any tuning, build chord progressions, sequence picking patterns, and quickly create coherent musical compositions that you can use for web, multimedia, and professional recording.
FretPet uses the built-in QuickTime synthesizer and acts as a CoreMIDI source device for programs like GarageBand, Absynth, FM7, Reason, SimpleSynth, MIDIPipe, and many others. FretPet exports to QuickTime MOV and Standard MIDI formats.
- View tones in many common modes and scales
- Create, extend, transpose, and harmonize chords
- Quickly locate fingerings on the fretboard in any tuning
- Build chord progressions with picking patterns in multiple voices
- Simultaneously compose, improvise, and perform
- Play output through QuickTime
- Play output through CoreMIDI-savvy synthesizers
- Export to MIDI and QuickTime file formats
For more information, visit their web site at www.thinkyhead.com.
- Mac OS X 10.3 or higher
- 128MB RAM
- Quartz Extreme capable graphics card