The Virage DC advances the art of the semi-hollow guitar by delivering tone and playability beyond traditional electric guitars. Its ergonomically curved body is contoured along its length and across its width for a perfect “fit” whether you’re sitting or standing. A proprietary VOX Three-90™ Pickup System relies on two triple-coil pickups to deliver clean, crunch and lead tones, similar to having single coil, P90 and humbucking-style versatility all in one instrument.
Additional features include:
A handwired version of the revered VOX AC30, the AC30H2 combines a 1960-era EF86 preamp channel and 1963 Top Boost channel with modern tone shaping control enhancements. The result is a 30-watt amplifier that provides natural overdrive, creamy distortion and a palette of tonal colors that are among the finest ever offered by VOX.
VOX invented the original Wah Wah in the ‘60s. Based on the original’s specifications, the V847A offers guitarists the same legendary tone, plus:
Official RulesNO PURCHASE NECESSARY1. To enter: You may enter by printing your name and address on a postcard and mailing it to Guitar Player / VOX Tonal Pleasures Giveaway, P.O. Box 469073 Escondido, CA 92046-9073. Alternatively, you may enter online at www.guitarplayer.com beginning approximately May 1, 2008. Entries must be received by June 30, 2008. Enter as often as you wish (as often as once per day online), but each entry must be separately postmarked. Copies, mechanically reproduced, automated entries, and computer-aided or computer-generated script entries will not be eligible and are void. The sponsor of this game is NewBay Media, LLC. (“Sponsor”), and such Sponsor is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any sweepstakes – related materials, late, lost, or misdirected mail or transactions that are lost, fail to be entered into the processing system or are processed or transmitted late.
2. Sweepstakes Drawing: The winner will be drawn at random on or about August 31, 2008. Odds of winning each prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Your purchase of a product or service from the Sponsor or the prize manufacturers will not increase your chances of winning a prize.
3. Eligibility: Game is open to all legal residents of the United States and Canada (other than the residents of Puerto Rico and the province of Quebec), except for the employees and immediate family (spouses and parents, siblings, children and each of their spouses) of Sponsor, the prize manufacturers, and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, and any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the sweepstakes drawings. In order to win a prize, residents of Canada will be required to answer correctly a time limited mathematical skill testing question to be administered via telephone.
4. Release: Winner releases the Sponsor, the prize manufacturers, and each of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees from any responsibility or liability in connection with any loss, accident, or death incurred in connection with the use of the prizes won in the giveaway. The winner hereby consents to the use of his or her name and/or likeness by the Sponsor for advertising purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. The verified prize winner and/or prize winner’s parent or legal guardian will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within ten days of receipt, an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Publicity/Liability Release unless prohibited by law. Failure to comply may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner. All prizes for the game are donated by third parties. The game is not meant to convey any endorsement of any product or service, nor does a third party’s donation of any prize have any influence on Sponsor’s editorial coverage.
5. Taxes: Any tax liabilities are solely the responsibility of the winner and the winner will be required to provide his or her social security number or tax payer identification number for tax purposes. All federal, state, local, municipal, and provincial laws and regulations apply.
6. General: By entering this giveaway, you expressly agree and consent to (i) Sponsor sharing your email address with VOX (“VOX”) sending you by email notices, announcements, promotions and offers regarding its goods and services. If you do not agree and consent to any of these rules, terms and conditions, you are not permitted to enter this giveaway. Sponsor shall be deemed sole interpreter of the rules and conditions. By participating, entrants acknowledge and agree to be bound by these rules and that the decisions of the Sponsor are final. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Prize components are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. Prices shown are estimated retail prices, and actual prices may vary. SPONSOR DOES NOT MAKE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WARRANTIES (INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) OR ANY GUARANTEE WITH REGARDS TO ANY PRIZE OR PORTION THEREOF. All sweepstakes entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of unavailability of stated prize(s) or component(s) thereof, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute item(s) of comparable value. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend the Internet portion of this giveaway should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the giveaway. In such cases, Sponsor reserves the right to select the winner from mail-in entries only.
7. Winner’s List: To obtain the name of the prize winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winner”, Guitar Player / VOX Tonal Pleasures Giveaway, Music Player Network, 1111 Bayhill Drive, Suite 125, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA, by January 31, 2009.
Chris Wyse and Owl Premiere Music Video for New Single “Lake Ego” (WATCH)
Bassist Erik Scott Wins Album of the Year and Best Contemporary Instrumental at ZMR Awards
Lando Chill to Release Album 'The Boy Who Spoke to the Wind' With Chris Pierce on Bass
Dada Life’s Endless Smile Plug-in Creates Tension for EDM Build-Ups
Video: Presonus Studio One 3.5 Update Adds Major Features
This Week in Free Stuff: Reverb, Delay & EQ Plug-ins
Chick Corea Answers YOUR Questions!
Master Class: Korg minilogue and monologue
TALENT SCOUT - James Francies
Dan Auerbach Premieres “Waiting On a Song” Music Video
Are These the Top 10 Guitar Harmonies of All Time?
Watch Steve Vai Perform Led Zeppelin Classics with Zepparella
KLANG:fabrik Gets Inside The Heads Of Linkin Park
L-Acoustics ARCS WiFo Finds Favor With DC/Baltimore-Area Churches
Sully Meets the Challenges for RHCP with Rat Sound and L-Acoustics
Moving Up the Neck and Soloing Over Two-Chord Vamps
Ibanez's New RGA Iron Label RGAIX6U and RGAIX7U Guitars: See and Hear Them in Action
Eric Clapton, George Harrison, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Roger McGuinn and Others Rehearse in 1992
Copyright ©2017 by NewBay Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. 28 East 28th Street, 12th floor, New York, NY 10016 T (212) 378-0400 F (212) 378-0470