Like all DrummerPacks, this release comes pre-configured with metadata information for use with the DrumCore search engine. This provides quick access to grooves, fills, variations and individual drum sounds. Search content based on feel (straight, shuffle, etc.), time signature and tempo. Users can even add their own search criteria (create a new "style" for example) and enter their own comments for searching. Included with this DrummerPack are new drumkits for use with DrumCore's MIDI sound module. Use them to play the included MIDI grooves, for programming your own beats, or for layering hits on top of the loops. DrumCore also supports dragging audio and MIDI directly to tracks in applications that support "drag-and-drop" such as Acid, Audition, Cubase, Digital Performer, Logic, Nuendo, Pro Tools 7 and Sonar. It also exports/spots audio directly onto Pro Tools tracks!
Grooves were recorded in 10 BPM increments, since drummers play differently at different tempos. This provides for the most musical grooves, and helps preserve audio quality. All audio is 48kHz/24-bit and recorded in professionally designed studios using state-of-the-art digital (ProTools HD3) and analog (Neumann, Neve, etc.).
LonniePack I GrooveSets Include:
LonniePack I DrumKits Include:
- Boom Chuck - Truck drivin', two-beat country from 65 to 135 bpm.
- Blastix (Bstx) and brushed (Brsh) versions too.
- Brushed 6/8 - A smooth, flowin' 6/8 to keep things movin'.
- Country Shuffle - Over twelve variations per tempo (75 -165 bpm), and that doesn't even include the Blastix and brushed versions!
- Country Rock - From 12 to 22 variations (based on tempo), you get sidesticks, multiple kick patterns, no-kick versions, both tight and sloshy hi-hats and ride patterns. Then there's the fills...
- Cryin' Time - Slow 60-80 bpm. Ghost notes and hi-hat variations.
- Dog Titty Titty - "Tres Jolie" for slow tunes in 6/8.
- Hoo-Rah Ridge - Brushes and Blastix from 65 - 145 bpm.
- Train - Straight, shuffles and brushes up to 225 bpm. A steamin' engine.
- Outlaw - Straight four kick and 1/8th hats from 90 - 150 bpm.
- Nick Nick Nair - Lookin' for inspiration while walkin' after midnight?
- Power Ballad - The name says it all. Build up to that sing-along chorus.
- Waltz - ONE, two, three... Brushed and sidestick versions plus 1/2 time!
For more information, visit their web site at www.drumcore.com.
- Blastix 4" Snare
- Blastix 6" Snare
- Brushes 4" Snare
- Brushes 6" Snare
- Outlaw Kit
- Power Ballad Kit