Studio Necessities DirectX Bundle Updated to Version 2.0
June 8, 2005
Studio Necessities consists of the following plug-ins:
New in version 2.0 is a brick wall limiter plug-in suitable for increasing the overall level of final mixes. The graphical user interfaces were completely redesigned in all plug-ins. Further improvements were made in the reverb algorithm, which now allows even higher densities without coloration according to the company. StudioDelay now supports a tempo sync mode, where the delay times are specified in beats.
- StudioVerb, a reverberation simulator
- StudioModulator, a phaser effect and delay modulation effects such as flanger and chorus
- StudioEQ, a six-band full parametric equalizer with six different filter types, including peak and shelving filters
- StudioLimiter, a brickwall limiter
- StudioDynamics, a versatile dynamic processor
- StudioDelay, a multi-tap delay effect
The plug-ins support multi-channel audio up to eight channels, including 5.1 and 7.1 surround formats. Both PCM formats (up to 32 bit resolution) and floating point (IEEE 32 bit) formats are supported.
For more information, visit their web site at www.acondigital.com.