Starplugs Releases VST PC Format Vocoder
June 8, 2005
The quality of a vocoder is defined by its filterbanks. The Starplugs Vocoder uses 32 of pd's quantumfilter to create two banks of high quality analysis and synthesis filters. The plug-in provides special functions like pitch shifting and consonant-support, plus a 256 matrix so you can draw from a wide range of possibilities.
For more information, visit their web site at www.starplugs.com.
- 16 analysis filter + 36 dB/oct
- 16 synthesis filter + 48 dB/oct + pitch shift function
- 16 envelopes / amps + freeze funtion + adjustable precision + 16 peak meter
- 256 routing matrix + channel add functionality + channel shutdown control
- 1 analysis input gate + autodecay function
- 2 signal generators + noise / saw + pitch mode + routable to vowel / consonant
- Created with SynthEdit