What will be
the next game-changers at the confluence of Internet, technology and
music? Find out at the ninth SF MusicTech Summit
, where high-stakes
deals get done in an informal, party-like atmosphere.
“the best music and technology conference” by Mashable’s CEO and
founder, Pete Cashmore, the one-day event on Monday, Sept. 12, at San
Francisco’s Hotel Kabuki
will again bring together more than 1,000
visionaries, entrepreneurs, developers, investors and creatives in the
music-technology space, ranging from top companies like Google,
Microsoft and Verizion to up-and-coming startups poised to be the media
stars of tomorrow.
Among the luminaries speaking will be:
• Tim Westergren: Pandora Media Inc. (NYSE: P) founder and chief strategy officer
• Seth Goldstein: Turntable.fm co-founder
• Prerna Gupta: Khush CEO, maker of Top 10 music apps in iTunes
• Darryl Ballyntyne: LyricFind CEO
• Ben Parr: Mashable editor at large
• Christina Calio: director of strategic relationships, Microsoft Media & Entertainment Group
• Larry Marcus: Walden Venture Capital (investor in Pandora, SounHound and Rootmusic)
Jaunique Sealey: Atom Digital executive vice president of business
development and on the team handling Lady Gaga’s digital strategy
• Mark Willsher: Sound Innovations music producer for Lord of the Rings
, The Aviator
and King Kong
• And 75+ more speakers!
conference will feature engaging speakers, new technology
demonstrations, networking opportunities, great schmoozing, and of
course, SF MusicTech’s famous cocktail parties.
in attending can click here
for tickets. A full list of speakers can be
. Professional, working media can be accredited to attend the
conference for free by contacting Martin Stein below.
MusicTech Summit IX is sponsored by: LyricFind; Slacker Radio; The
Orchard; Pandora Media, Inc.; Walden Venture Capital; Comcast; Rock
Prodigy; restorm.com; SoundCloud; RootMusic; Thinglink; Headliner.fm;
BAMM.TV; TuneUp Media; Beatport; FUGA; LeClairRyan; TuneWiki;
Eventbrite; Jakprints; The Recording Academy, San Francisco chapter; ABB
Records; and the Future of Music Coalition. Media partners: Digital
Music News, Mashable, Fusicology and Hypebot.