SampleRobot Update Released Plus Free Synth Sounds
November 11, 2005
These synthesizers include:
Over 650MB of directly playable, premium instruments in SoundFont2 format can be downloaded from www.samplerobot.com.
- Akai VX600
- Hartmann Neuron
- Korg MS-20
- Korg Sigma
- Oberheim Xpander
- Roland Jupiter-8
- Sequential Circuits Prophet-5
- Sequential Circuits ProphetVS
- Waldorf MicrowaveXT
- Yamaha CS01
New features in version 1.53:
For more information, visit their web site at www.samplerobot.com.
- ASIO optimization: The maximum amount of ASIO In and Out channels per device has been increased from 32 to 256.
- Export functions: The new "Export Settings" dialog allows to optionally convert bit resolution and sampling rates during export for all Samples in a Project.
- Export functions: There is a new dialog for the function "Export selected Project as WAV-Files". You can choose between long and short naming which is useful if you are working with samplers that allow only a few chracters for the Sample's name.
- Export functions: Now the export status dialog known from the SF2 export has been added to all export formats. This dialog will inform you about the progress during exporting.
- Preset Manager: With the function "Save selected Project as Preset" in the File menu it is now possible to use a normal Project as a template for a Preset. Deleting a Preset is another new option.