Rocktron Offers New Universal Pedal Power Supply
October 20, 2005
In addition to the power supply, the package includes the following cables:
If the included selection of cables is not enough to outfit your pedalboard, additional adapter cables can be purchased.
- Daisy chain cable with standard 2.1mm jacks
- Extender cable for larger pedals -- 2.1mm jack
- Reverse polarity cable for older pedals
- Reverse polarity cable for use with 2.5mm jack
- Battery plug cable -- connects to battery clip
- Cable to connect to pedals with 2.5mm jack
The power supply provides a total of 1670 mA of current, and is can also be used with 110 or 220 Volt power systems, switching automatically (a European-style plug version is also available).
Rocktron has also launched an entirely new website with additional product information, sound samples, reviews, news and more. A newly designed "Dealer Locator" now allows users to find their closest Rocktron retailer by simply entering a zip code, address, or even just a telephone area code. Other new sections include a revamped online manual download section and enhanced Artist News currently featuring news on 64 artists, users and endorsers.
For more information, visit their web site at www.rocktron.com.