Road Ready Packs Your Axe with New Universal Electric Guitar Case
March 1, 2005
Developed for musicians with a passion for the road, the RRGTR features a “floating design” that allows the guitar’s body to be cradled in the case while only putting pressure on the least sensitive part of the guitar. This eliminates the need for messy body foam adaptors so one size fits most guitars. The RRGTR also comes with a handy compartment to store accessories such as picks and strings, and is backed by Road Ready’s reputation for making the toughest and most rugged cases in the industry.
RRGTR Product Features:
• Double Anchor Industrial Rivets
• Recessed, Industrial Grade Latches
• Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
• Premium 3/8” Vinyl Laminated Plywood
• Tongue and Groove Locking Fit
• Velvet Interior
• Road Ready Limited Lifetime Warranty
For more information on Road Ready Cases and the company’s complete product catalog, go to www.roadreadycases.com.