Reverend Introduces Jetstream 390 Guitar
November 22, 2005
The Jetstream 390 was designed to produce fat, raw and bluesy tones with just the right amount of bite and twang to cut through. Positions 2 and 4 on the pickup selector deliver classic "quack" but with a thicker tonality. The solid spruce top (not veneer or plywood) and basswood body with strategically placed tone chambers create a resonant, light, and lively instrument according to the company.
For more information, visit their web site at www.reverendguitars.com.
- Solid spruce top, chambered basswood body
- Three Reverend P-90 style pickups. Hum cancelling when combined
- 5-Way pickup switching
- Wilkinson tremolo, Sperzel locking tuners
- Volume, Tone, and Bass Contour (bass roll off) controls
- 25.5" scale bolt-on maple neck with graphite nut and dual-action truss rod
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius
- 22 frets
- Available in Midnight Black, Rock Orange, and 3-Tone Burst