• New Valve-Dynamic tube/Mosfet hybrid power section
• Three MIDI switching/programmable channels: classic full clean, classic Randall solid-state overdrive with push/pull Sustain Boost, all-tube preamp with three 12AX7 preamp tubes
• MIDI assignable 6-band graphic EQ
• Assignable series or parallel effects loop
• EQ and effects loop can be activated for any/all channels, then stored and recalled with included MIDI foot controller
• $1,450 retail
Somewhere Over the Rainbow with Bob Curiano (Nouveau) (WEB EXCLUSIVE)
Bergantino Audio Systems Releases the New B|Amp
Mitchell Guitars Unveils Their FB Series of Basses
Output Announces New Exhale Expansion - Indie Vocals
Native Instruments Introduces Symphony Essentials
This Week in Free Stuff: TR-626 Sounds; BandLab’s Cloud DAW
Mark Gray Synth Solo
How Charlie Christian Defined the Electric Guitar and the Guitar Hero Myth
Is Taylor Swift the New Eddie Van Halen?
Paul Gilbert: â€œWhy My String Gauges Are Changing All the Timeâ€
Megadeth's Dave Mustaine Announces Special 'Thrashing Through the Snow' Holiday Acoustic Performance
Photo of the Day: Couple Takes Epic Engagement Photo with Black Metal Band
Whores Premiere First Ever Music Video for New Song, â€œI See You are Also Wearing a Black T-Shirt"
Country-Influenced Application of Hybrid Picking for Blues and Rock
Guitarist Shreds Country-Fried Version of John Coltrane's "Giant Steps"
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Dick Dale Play "Pipeline," a Video That's Got It All
Copyright ©2016 by NewBay Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. 28 East 28th Street, 12th floor, New York, NY 10016 T (212) 378-0400 F (212) 378-0470