PureSalem Guitars unveils the retro-themed Classic Creep
January 10, 2014
|According to PureSalem, the Classic Creep "combines exceptional value, quality construction, and components with off-kilter stylings, and transports us back to an era when rock & roll was free and memories yet to be made."
• Mahogany Body
• Mahogany Neck
• Construction: Bolt on
• Rosewood Fingerboard
• Vintage style J-Master Bridge
• Dot Inlays
• Medium jumbo frets
• Synthetic Bone Nut
• Vintage Kluson-Style Tuners
• Kent Armstrong P90 Pickups
• 24 3/4" scale length
• 2 1/16" string space
• 43mm nut
• 12" radius C-shape Neck
• Strings: D’Addario EXL110, (.010-.046)
• Finish Options: Shoreline Gold (pictured), Kelley Green, Sky Blue
All PureSalem Guitars are sold direct through www.puresalemguitars.com.
The Classic Creep model carries a retail price of $825
PureSalem is a Lefty run and owned company – All models are available in lefty versions and at no additional mark-up.