Pro Tone Pedals Announces Their Newest Pedal: The Rams Skull Fuzz™
May 22, 2008
The last thing the world needs is another Big Muff pi (Rams Head version) clone, so here’s one more! At Pro Tone Pedals, we infuse old school formulas with our special blend of art and attitude to create mind numbing effects pedals.
We've made a few improvements to the classic design, but for the most part we stayed true to the classic. We're using a combination of high quality metal film capacitors along side ceramic disc caps for that genuine Rams Head edition tone and feel. We opted to use modern production transistors rather than vintage New Old Stock transistors in order to maintain a consistent product.
The Rams Skull is available NOW and sports the following features:
- Tone, Sustain, and Volume controls
- Operates on a standard 9 volt battery or BOSS style adapter
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
- Durable powder coated aluminum housing
- Super-Bright LED for easy onstage identification
- Proudly built by hand in Crossroads, Texas
Retail price $199
For information visit www.ProTonePedals.com