PG Music Releases Band-in-a-Box 2006 for PC
November 11, 2005
Band-in-a-Box is an intelligent automatic accompaniment program for Windows, letting you create backing tracks for praticing as well as composing entire pieces, complete with audio tracks, DirectX/VST plug-in support, and notation functions.
New features in the 2006 release include:
For more information, visit their web site at www.pgmusic.com.
- Live looping and playback control
- Enhanced TC-Helicon Audio Harmonies
- New notation symbols
- ASIO Audio/Software synth driver support
- VST support
- Half-speed (and slower) audio playback
- Three new DirectX plug-ins, PG Vinyl, PG RTA and PG Vocal Remover
- Support to have different instruments (patches) for the "a" and "b" substyle
- Multi-channel leadsheet display and specific channel recording
- MIDI normalize option
- Two new ear training games
- Bar range for MIDI file creation
- 11th chord support
- Direct open or import of WMA, MP3, and CD-Audio files
- Piano Roll improvements
- Batch conversion from Band-in-a-Box songs to MIDI files.