New Blues Guitar for Beginners CD-ROMs from Riff Interactive
September 30, 2005
Do you want to learn how to play the '12 bar blues' so you can sit in and jam with your friends? Now you can, after you learn these lessons specifically designed for beginning guitarists. You'll learn how to play basic blues rhythm riffs and simple blues solos in styles reminiscent of Clapton and ZZ Top. Once you learn the riffs in each lesson you'll be able to play along to the looping jam tracks so you can practice playing with 'the band'.
The CD-ROM software features:
For more information, visit their web site at www.riffinteractive.com.
- Interactive tab/notation that syncs to the actual guitar audio.
- Virtual guitar neck showing the notes being played and the fingering.
- Select, loop, slow media and tab notation down to your desired speed while maintaining original pitch.
- Videos and looping jam tracks to practice with.
- Transcription of lessons where actual students interact with teacher.