Musicians, pro light and sound professionals, songwriters and those who love making music can take advantage of all that NAMM has to offer during a one-day Music Industry Day, July 13 at Nashville’s new Music City Center. Held on Saturdayfrom 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. during NAMM’s three-day music instrument and product trade event, Music Industry Day invites those in the music and performance industry to soak in the sights and sounds of the iconic show and attend professional enrichment workshops.
NAMM’s Music Industry Day features a full slate of workshops designed to further careers and aspirations of musicians, songwriters and recording/sound pros. High-profile panelists and speakers from all areas of the music-making world will host:
• The Musician’s Marketing and PR Checklist
• 10 Ways to Get a Magazine to Review Your CD
• So, You Want to Be a Session Player?
• Win a Digital Single Deal With Guitar Player Records
• Practice Personalities: Effective and Efficient Ways to Practice According to Your Personality
• Top Nashville Songwriters Share Tips for Success
• The Sessions: Your Path to Success in the Music Industry
• Making Music Money—How to Write and Market Your Music
Summer NAMM Music Industry Day tickets are available for purchase online beginning June 3. Admission is $10 if purchased online in advance at www.NAMM.org/musicindustryday
and $20 at the dooron the day of event. See the full list of Music Industry Day workshops here.
Music Industry Day is developed in partnership with Guitar Player, Bass Player, Keyboard, Electronic Musician, Guitar World, Guitar Aficionado, and Revolver.