Luxonix Announces Purity Virtual Instrument
September 9, 2005
Purity features a 16-part multitimbral sound engine supplemented with an integrated mixer, two dozen insert effects, virtual MIDI keyboard, and a 5-track, 64-step pattern sequencer to build up songs. The editing page puts all instrument controls on one screen, complete with graphical envelope editing.
Purity is planned for release in October, with the price TBD.
- GM (General MIDI) Compatible
- 16-part Multi-instrument
- Integrated Pattern Sequencer
- Super-fast Preset Browser
- Over 1000 Factory Sound Presets
- Integrated Mixer
- 2 Stereo Send-Return Effect Buses - Chorus/Reverb
- 24 types of Insert Effect
- PC and Mac, VST/AU plug-in interface
- Stand-alone : DirectSound, WDM/KS, ASIO, CoreAudio
For more information, visit their web site at www.luxonix.com.