• Four EL84 output tubes
• Two channels can be used separately or combined
• Global Tone control adjusts high-end response
• 7 watts/15 watts Triode mode; 15 watts/30 watts Pentode mode
• Variable level boost for each channel
• 13-ply Baltic birch cabinets are covered in black, cream, red, blue, or green vinyl
• Head: $2,000 retail
• 1x12 combo with Celestion G12H: $2,125 retail
• 2x12 combo with Celestion G12M and G12H: $2,275 retail
Troy Sanders of Mastodon and Supergroup Gone is Gone Prepare to Release Debut Album
Watch MonoNeon Perform With Prince At Paisley Park After Dark (VIDEO)
Ivo Schot Reimagines Songs With Bass And Vocal Duets In His New Video Series (WATCH)
'The Martin Archives - A Scrapbook of Treasures from the World's Foremost Acoustic Guitar Maker'
KLANG:technologies Launches MADI Interface, together with KOS 2.2 and KLANG:app 2.2
SampleScience Presents RX-21 HD
Notes for 'Presto Vivance'
Eddie Jobson - 'Lather'
CandoMusos to Play CenterStage at the Opening of NAMM 2017
Cat Scratch Fever: 2017 Jaguar F-Type SVR Coupe
Daniel Lanois’ Obsessions: Pedal Steels, Motorcycles, and Recording Tech
The Ultimate Sustain Contest: The Gibson Les Paul vs. All Challengers
Psychostick Premiere Christmas Parody of System of a Down's "B.Y.O.B."
Interview: Trivium's Matt Heafy on Old Ozzfests, Meeting Corey Taylor, Upcoming Plans, and More
New Issue Preview: Revolver December 2016
Keep It Dry: Graph Tech Introduces Dry and Glide Talc Formula for Musicians' Hands
Gear Demo: Positive Grid BIAS Head Amp Match Power Amplifier
Gretsch Introduces Three New Limited Edition Guitars
Copyright ©2016 by NewBay Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. 28 East 28th Street, 12th floor, New York, NY 10016 T (212) 378-0400 F (212) 378-0470