This weekend, aspiring musicians and songwriters will gain valuable insider information about breaking into the music industry by attending LA record producer Joe Solo’s Music Success Weekend Workshop. Solo's credits include Macy Grey, Fergie, American Idol, Universal, Sony, and others. The two-day event will be held Saturday and Sunday, February 16 & 17, 2013 at The Seattle Marriott Waterfront Hotel in Seattle, Washington. Save $100 off the $295 registration fee with discount code SOLO100 by registering now at www.JoeSoloWorkshop.com/Seattle
"This weekend will change your life!" states Sonia Rao of The Voice. Topics include
• How to get your music heard by the right people.
• Developing a music career path that suits you.
• Songwriting for universal appeal.
• The psychology of producing hit songs.
• How good production makes all the difference -- hear “before” and “after” examples.
• New techniques to inspire musical creativity.
• Learn the tools that others have used to breakthrough.
• Fresh techniques for marketing your music.
• Learn how to best work with label execs, managers, A&R reps, music attorneys, music supervisors and other industry players.
Other workshop benefits include on-the-spot song evaluations for the first 24 registrants; drawings for valuable merchandise including Propellerhead’s Reason software; industry discounts; and other exciting bonuses.
Joe Solo’s Music Success Workshops are presented by Gibson, Propellerhead, and Presonus.
To learn more about Joe Solo’s Music Success Workshops and bonuses, visit www.JoeSoloWorkshop.com/Seattle
or contact Chandra Lynn at email@example.com
To sign up for Joe’s FREE Music Success Video Nuggets and weekly tips email newsletter, go to www.JoeSoloWorkshop.com/nuggets