Updates for all three plug-ins:
- Universal Binary versions for Intel-based Macs
- Support for 64-bit Windows applications
- Improved authorization system
- Improved delay compensation support with delay freeze function
- "Alt-Solo" bandwidth can be changed with the mouse wheel
Ozone 3 updates:
- Improved EQ snapshot import under Mac OS X
- Smooth crossover changes in multiband modules
- Fully automatable Buzz module
- 200% feedback settings for Buzz module
- Host tempo sync for delay time and LFO rate
- Host tempo sync for LFO rate
- Host tempo sync for Delay module nodes
- Numeric entry for node parameters
iZotope Ozone 3, Spectron, and Trash are available to purchase directly from iZotope, and are distributed to retail stores worldwide by M-Audio. Updates for Ozone 3, Spectron, and Trash are free to download for registered users on iZotope's website at www.izotope.com.
Ryan Zwiefelhofer and Acceptance to Release New Album 'Diagram of a Simple Man'
Welcome to Bass Player's January 2017 Links Page
Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Selects Ampeg SVT
Exclusive Gift for EM Readers: Free Sounds From ModeAudio!
Impact Soundworks Releases Irish Tin Whistle Sample Library
Applied Acoustics Systems Releases the Aftermath Sound Bank for the String Studio VS-2 and AAS Player Plug-ins
Holiday Deals at EastWest
The Really Good Guitars of Kentucky Headhunter Greg Martin
Holiday Gifts 2016: Hereâ€™s the Best in New Books and Box Sets
Vince Gill Joins Songbirds Guitar Museum as Ambassador
Metallica Announce Special Los Angeles Performance on December 15
Interview: Butcher Babiesâ€™ Heidi Shepherd and Carla Harvey Talk First Time They Heard Slipknot, Future Plans and More
Interview: Disturbedâ€™s David Draiman on First Time He Heard Black Sabbath, Upcoming Tour Plans and More
Greg Lake Dead: Emerson, Lake and Palmer and King Crimson Musician Was 69
Sallie Ford Premieres New Song, "Failure"
The Top Five Reasons You Should Learn Music Theory
Copyright ©2016 by NewBay Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. 28 East 28th Street, 12th floor, New York, NY 10016 T (212) 378-0400 F (212) 378-0470