Guitar Center’s Singer-Songwriter 2 Winner will receive:
• A 4 song E.P. with Grammy Award-winning producer John Shanks
• A live performance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! (*)
• The American Design Experience from Fender - winner will design his or her own electric or bass guitar
• New gear from Martin, Bose, Korg, Zoom, Shure, D’Addario, TC-Helicon, and Converse
• $10,000 Cash
• Recording time at Converse Rubber Tracks Studio in Brooklyn, NYC.
• A feature in American Songwriter Magazine
• Worldwide digital music distribution from TuneCore
How to Enter: through Dec. 23, 2012, unsigned singer-songwriters from across the United States are invited to submit an original live music performance video at www.guitarcenter.com/songwriter
. Submissions will be ranked through the use of WHOOZNXT, a leading digital music company that tracks an artist's fan growth across top social networks and music portals. All artists who enter will be ranked based on their online fan growth during the first round. In the second round, the top-ranked 140 artists will be reviewed personally by Grammy Winning producer John Shanks who will handpick 10 finalists to perform live at the Hotel Café where one winner will be chosen.
“Last season was such a positive experience that I am thrilled to be back for another round of Guitar Center Singer-Songwriter,” says Shanks. “Working with up-and-coming artists to help them hone their sound and refine their style is what I love to do, and this program has laid out the perfect platform to allow me to do just that.”
Enter here: www.guitarcenter.com/songwriter