Fifth Volume in Drums on Demand Series Released
June 8, 2005
Styles and grooves range from 4/4 and 6/8 ballads to brush work and waltzes. Many snare/side stick combos are also included. And like the other volumes you simply find the Master Loop for your song and then choose from as many as 46 loops, segments and hits to complete and fill out your track.
The stereo version is available in 24-bit Acidized WAV, 16-bit Acidized WAV, Apple Loops or REX2 formats.
For more information, visit their web site at www.drumsondemand.com.
- 725 Loops, Segments & Hits in 27 Song Sets
- 49-145 BPM Song Sets
- 24-Bit Format Nearly 900 Megs on 2 CDs
- Versatile Crossover Drumming for Pop, Rock & Country
- Snare, Stick/Rim Ballads & Waltzes
- Some brush-based Song Sets
- Straight 4/4 and Some Odd-Time
- Many 2-4 bar loops for increased realism
- Includes basic Single Hits Collection (Vol. 1-5)
- Additional Single Hits in some Song Sets