Engl Amps introduces the Invader II
January 10, 2014
The Engl Invader II features an improved channel design with two Clean channels and two Overdrive channels, all switchable between a HI or Low Gain mode plus a Sound switch that changes the character per channel. That’s a total tonal variety of 16 basic sounds.
As an option, Engl offers the new Engl Sound Wizard Module E-16. This module is a tone hunters dream come true. Inserted in the back of the amp, the module offers 12 sound options for all 16 basic sounds to customize and fine tune the desired tones.
• Channel 1: Bell like Clean to Class A Crunch
• Channel 2: Warm Clean to British 70ties Crunch/ Classic Rock
• Channel 3: / Rhythm to NU- Rock / Metal Rhythm/Lead
• Channel 4: Classic ’80s Hot Rod Overdrive to ENGL Invader Signature Leads.
• 4 channels, 3stage EQs incl. logarithmic treble curve,
• Sound Switch for all channels
• Separate gain & volume controls for each channel
• HI / LO Gain switch for each channel
• Noise Gate with Threshold adjust
• 2 parallel FX loops programmable via MIDI
• 4 x ECC 83 / 12 AX 7 preamp tubes.
• Tuner Out activated via Standby switch.
• Volume Ratio Control to balance volume between HI/LO gain modes.
• 100 watts ( 4 EL 34 tubes)
• Master A / B switch
• Presence & Depth Punch control for poweramp soundshaping
• Electronic Tube Protection circuit and Powertube Monitoring System.