Empress Ships The Empress Tremolo Effects Pedal
April 20, 2006
For more information, visit their web site at www.empresseffects.com.
- Pristine Sound - The Empress Tremolo has to be heard to be believed. It's whisper quiet and free from the "LFO throb" usually associated with tremolos.
- Waveform Selection - You can modulate your sound with three different waveforms. An asymmetrical tremolo was modeled after a classic tube amp to give you the fullest tremolo sound possible. A square wave can be utilized if you're after a harder sound. And if you're looking for a more normal tremolo, you can use the triangle wave setting.
- Tap Tempo - The rate of the tremolo can be set either by using the rate knob or by using the tap tempo stomp switch. This allows you to tap in the exact tempo you want. Perfect for playing in a live situation.
- Two Speed Mode - An exclusive feature to the Empress Tremolo. You're able to set to different rates, and switch between them using the tap tempo stomp switch. This is similar to playing through a Leslie cabinet and switching the speeds.
- Rhythms - Another exclusive feature. The Empress Tremolo will do your run-of-the-mill tremolo sound to a tee. But you can also set it to play different rhythms.
- Gain - The Empress Trem is able to deliver up to 6dB of gain without adding any distortion to the signal. You'll never be left wanting for more volume.
- True Bypass - The Empress Trem employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- Perfect Size - The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 3.5" by 1.5", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.