The library captures the sound of Gibson Les Paul Custom. The LPC guitar library includes over 30 Gigabytes, about 75,000 samples.
The Distortion only version; LPC Electric version is also available.
For more information, visit their web site at www.prominy.com.
- 121 .gig files which includes over 3,600 instruments - Single note, 5th-dyad chord, 4th-dyad chord, mute(tight, medium, loose), octave, vibrato(single note, 5th-dyad cord, 4th-dyad chord, octave), single bend, unison bend, stationary bend, double bend, legato slide, pinch harmonic, various chords, picking noises, scrape, etc.
- Legato Slide - A huge number of sampled legato slide techniques; From Seminole (1 fret) to 1 octave (12 frets), multiple tempos and velocity options for every single note, 5th-dyad chord, 4th-dyad chord2, and octave playing styles
- 'Real time Legato Slide instruments' - Using Giga Studio 3.0's new feature, 'Legato Mode', you can enjoy real-time legato slide
- Various chords played by up, down, fast, and slow strokes - major, minor, 7th, minor7th, major7th , add9th, 7th-9th, major7th-9th, sus4th, dim7th, #9th, minor9th, major3rd(vibrato), major (picking harmonics), open chords, etc.
- Huge number of picking noises are recorded in multiple forms on all frets and strings