These four- and five-string bolt-on Cirrus basses feature the same exotic woods, active electronics and attention to detail as neck-through-body Cirrus basses, but with a streamlined design and component set for a straight-forward, rock-oriented bass style that requires strong bolt-on tone.
Firmly rooted in the Cirrus legacy of finely crafted, tonally superior instruments, Cirrus 4 and 5 bolt-on basses feature solid mahogany bodies topped with satin-finished mahogany or bubinga and walnut necks with wenge fingerboards. The smooth, natural playability and expert craftsmanship of the Cirrus Series lives on in these USA-made instruments.
Peavey's active electronics package includes VFL pickups and bass, variable mid and treble controls with 10 dB boost and cut, while the hardware set features durable, low-profile Hipshot tuning keys and Peavey's Dual-Compression bridge for strong string presence and sustain.
Peavey Cirrus bass guitars with bolt-on necks are now available from authorized Peavey retailers.
Now celebrating its 40th anniversary as one of the largest manufacturers of musical instruments and professional sound equipment in the world, Peavey holds more than 130 patents and produces more than 2,000 products, which are distributed throughout the United States and to 136 other countries. To find out more about Peavey, visit www.peavey.com.
- 34" scale with 24 frets (35" scale on five-string)
- Four- and five-string models
- Solid mahogany body
- Unique sculptured neck heel joint for easy access to upper register
- Bolt-on walnut neck with wenge fingerboard
- Tilt headstock
- All satin gold hardware
- Hipshot mini-style machine heads
- Individual finger-style bridge system w/ Dual Compression technology
- On-board active three-band EQ
- Bass, variable mid & treble control with 10 dB boost & cut
- Two Peavey VFL active pickups