The intuitive interface includes a smart Preset Manager that allows in just a few clicks to find desired sounds from within the huge preset collection. But Analog Factory is not only a collection of sounds. Since it is based on synthesis, all sounds are dramatically modifiable. A set of the most essential parameters provides the user with an efficient way to tweak and alter the sonic character of the sound. Analog Factory has been developed with TAE® , Arturia’s award winning proprietary technology for analog emulation, which guarantees an unprecedented accuracy in analog modelling.
• 2000 analog synthesizers sounds that have defined the sound of modern music.
• Presets all carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V and Prophet VS). These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
• Smart Preset Manager: fast filter the presets by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…) and/or by Characteristics (hard, soft, complex, simple, short, long…).
• Organize Presets view by Name, Instrument, Type, CPU usage, Favorites, or User Presets.
Arturia and the Arturia logo are trademarks of Arturia SA. All other company and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
• Straight forward Editing, with the most essential parameters for personalizing presets: (Filter and LFO sections, 4 Key Parameters differing for each preset, Chorus & Delay mix, ADSR envelope)
• 8 SNAPSHOTS buttons (quickly store up to 8 snapshots for sound comparisons, variations…)
• Integrates as a plug-in within your sequencer, on Mac and PC, or plays as a standalone software synthesizer.
• Optimization of the screen space: possibility to view the Preset Manager only, the Keyboard only, or both at the same time.
• Set to Control with the external MIDI keyboard in just a few clicks.
• Up to 32 voices of polyphony, depending on the preset loaded.
Required minimum configuration:
- PC / Windows: 512 MB RAM ; 1,5 GHz processor
- Mac OS X: 512 MB RAM ; 1,5 GHz processor
- Windows 2000 and XP
- MAC OS X 10.3.9 or higher and Universal Binary
Formats: Stand-alone (ASIO™, Direct Sound™, Core Audio™) VST®, Audio Units™, RTAS™ (ProTools 6 and 7)MSRP : $249 / €199
Available in July 2006
Watch John Myung of Dream Theater on Ernie Ball: String Theory (VIDEO)
Allman Brothers Band To Release 8-CD Set "The Fox Box" with Oteil Burbridge
TWA Releases the DM-02 Dynamorph Envelope-Controlled Harmonic Generator
This Week in Free Stuff: Music Maker DAW & Field Recordings
Video: Mixvibes RemixLive 3.0 Brings Finger Drumming to Android
Drag-and-Drop Sound Effects from the Cloud to Your Projects with Soundly
The Art of Synth Soloing: Joe Zawinul
DISCOVERY – Thelonious Monk: Les Liaisons Dangereuses 1960
How To: Chaos Rules
Prisma Accardo: A Boutique Beauty Built from Hard Rock Maple Skate Decks
Watch Chuck Berry Rock the Grammys with Stevie Ray Vaughan and George Thorogood
Line 6 Introduces Echo Farm 3.0 64-Bit AAX Native Plug-In
Body Count Premiere New Song and Music Video, "Black Hoodie"
Papa Roach Announce New Album Details for 'Crooked Teeth'
Exclusive: Interview with Northlane Guitarist Josh Smith on Surprise Album Release, 'Mesmer'
Andy Summers Discusses His New Album, ‘Triboluminescence’
Night Ranger’s Jack Blades and Brad Gillis Talk New Album, 'Don't Let Up'
Reggie Young: Legendary Memphis Session Guitarist to Release Debut Solo Album
Copyright ©2017 by NewBay Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. 28 East 28th Street, 12th floor, New York, NY 10016 T (212) 378-0400 F (212) 378-0470