The intuitive interface includes a smart Preset Manager that allows in just a few clicks to find desired sounds from within the huge preset collection. But Analog Factory is not only a collection of sounds. Since it is based on synthesis, all sounds are dramatically modifiable. A set of the most essential parameters provides the user with an efficient way to tweak and alter the sonic character of the sound. Analog Factory has been developed with TAE® , Arturia’s award winning proprietary technology for analog emulation, which guarantees an unprecedented accuracy in analog modelling.
• 2000 analog synthesizers sounds that have defined the sound of modern music.
• Presets all carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V and Prophet VS). These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
• Smart Preset Manager: fast filter the presets by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…) and/or by Characteristics (hard, soft, complex, simple, short, long…).
• Organize Presets view by Name, Instrument, Type, CPU usage, Favorites, or User Presets.
Arturia and the Arturia logo are trademarks of Arturia SA. All other company and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies with which they are associated.
• Straight forward Editing, with the most essential parameters for personalizing presets: (Filter and LFO sections, 4 Key Parameters differing for each preset, Chorus & Delay mix, ADSR envelope)
• 8 SNAPSHOTS buttons (quickly store up to 8 snapshots for sound comparisons, variations…)
• Integrates as a plug-in within your sequencer, on Mac and PC, or plays as a standalone software synthesizer.
• Optimization of the screen space: possibility to view the Preset Manager only, the Keyboard only, or both at the same time.
• Set to Control with the external MIDI keyboard in just a few clicks.
• Up to 32 voices of polyphony, depending on the preset loaded.
Required minimum configuration:
- PC / Windows: 512 MB RAM ; 1,5 GHz processor
- Mac OS X: 512 MB RAM ; 1,5 GHz processor
- Windows 2000 and XP
- MAC OS X 10.3.9 or higher and Universal Binary
Formats: Stand-alone (ASIO™, Direct Sound™, Core Audio™) VST®, Audio Units™, RTAS™ (ProTools 6 and 7)MSRP : $249 / €199
Available in July 2006
Welcome to Bass Player's January 2017 Links Page
Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Selects Ampeg SVT
Thundercat Announces 2017 Headlining Tour Dates
Thievery Corporation Announce East Coast Tour Dates
Joey Sturgis Releases New Guitar Amp Simulator, Toneforge Guilty Pleasure
Compact New SV8 Monitor by BASSBOSS
Radial's 4-Play DI is Now Shipping
Piano Giants of Jazz — Aaron Copland on Jazz
Cat Scratch Fever: 2017 Jaguar F-Type SVR Coupe
Daniel Lanois’ Obsessions: Pedal Steels, Motorcycles, and Recording Tech
The Ultimate Sustain Contest: The Gibson Les Paul vs. All Challengers
Metallica Premiere Behind-The-Scenes Footage from the Making of "Murder One"
The Amity Affliction Drummer Ryan Burt Drops Off Tour Due to Health Struggles, Band Issues Statement
Interview: Attila's Chris Fronzak, "People Just Get Bothered Way Too Easily"
Mesa/BoogieÂ Launches Triple CrownÂ TC-50 Guitar Amp
Steve Vai Hands His Guitar to Audience Member Andy Timmons
Watch Paul Gilbert Perform His Acoustic, Flamenco-Style "Flamingo"
Copyright ©2016 by NewBay Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. 28 East 28th Street, 12th floor, New York, NY 10016 T (212) 378-0400 F (212) 378-0470