• Blackstar HT-60, Line 6 M13—Wayne Dale
• Crate PowerBlock, 1x12 cab, and Boss ME-70
for gigs that pay under $20. — Ed Supple
• Epiphone Dot, DigiTech RP80, Fender Mustang
II amp. —Larry Minton
• Fender G-DEC 3 Thirty —Ariel Marquez
• Line 6 PODxt Live, Tech 21 Power Engine 60,
Heritage H-140. Fits in the passenger seat.
All bases covered. —James Small
• Peavey Classic 50, Strat, cable, pick. Done.
• PRS Mira, Dr Z Maz 18 NR, 1x12 combo.
No need for anything else. —Barry Chabala
• Traynor Dark Horse, matching cab, and Pedaltrain
PT-JR pedalboard/gig bag. One trip to
the car. —Colin McTaggart
• Zinky Blue Velvet 25 combo, Boss TU-2 tuner,
Dunlop Cry Baby, Menatone Workingman’s
Blue, MXR Phase 45, GFS Greenie. One trip
from car to stage, baby! —Roy Barnes
• ZT Labs Lunchbox and Gator Powered Pedal
Tote or Line 6 M13. —Alan C. Oehler
Somewhere Over the Rainbow with Bob Curiano (Nouveau) (WEB EXCLUSIVE)
Bergantino Audio Systems Releases the New B|Amp
Mitchell Guitars Unveils Their FB Series of Basses
Output Announces New Exhale Expansion - Indie Vocals
Native Instruments Introduces Symphony Essentials
This Week in Free Stuff: TR-626 Sounds; BandLab’s Cloud DAW
Mark Gray Synth Solo
How Charlie Christian Defined the Electric Guitar and the Guitar Hero Myth
Is Taylor Swift the New Eddie Van Halen?
Paul Gilbert: â€œWhy My String Gauges Are Changing All the Timeâ€
Of Mice & Men's Austin Carlile Undergoing Surgery for Health Issues
Megadeth Invite Fans to Celebrate Beer Launch and Dave Mustaine's Birthday at Special Event
Whores Premiere New Song, "Metal Illness as a Mating Ritual"
Watch Metallica Cover the Clash and Jam with Neil Young
DR's New Veritas Electric Guitar Strings Now Shipping
Seven Contemporary Jazz Guitarists Worth Checking Out
Copyright ©2016 by NewBay Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. 28 East 28th Street, 12th floor, New York, NY 10016 T (212) 378-0400 F (212) 378-0470