Keeley Overdrive Now Available
September 21, 2010
After years of modifying overdrives, Keeley has engineered its own overdrive pedal.
The Keeley Overdrive combines modern OP-Amp clipping with tube-like JFET gain stages. Sandwiched in-between the two styles of overdrive is a high fidelity modified Baxandall tone control, beautifully tuned to a guitar players creative needs.
* JFET and Feedback Clipping for a rich balance of harmonics
* Active, wide range, low and high frequency tone controls
* Classic/Modded gain-switch for a stunning range of modern overdrive tones
* 9-volt battery and standard negative tip adapter jack
* 5 Year warranty backed by Keeley's famous service and support
At last we are releasing our very own overdrive; an original circuit, designed by us and YOU! Listening, to your feedback on the overdrive mods, we feel this is the perfect pedal for those still searching! We will begin selling the first of the Keeley Overdrives, Monday, September 20, 2010. The current price is $229.00. All new orders will ship in 7 to 10 business days.
For more information, visit www.rkfx.com.