Mark your calendars for September 14-16 for the fourth annual Guitar Fest LIVE! in Livermore, California.
Hang out with legendary guitarists as they share their tips, techniques, and talents in Livermore’s historic downtown district, enjoy a world class concert with Larry Carlton at the intimate Bankhead Theater, attend a free clinic at ABC Music, check out the hottest new guitar gear, or kick back at the outdoor stages for free live concerts while enjoying a glass of award winning Livermore Valley wine or a cold pint of micro-brew. If you love guitars and music, you don't want to miss this kickass event!
On Sunday, September 16, starting at 1:00 pm, Guitar Fest LIVE! will hold its first Acoustic Guitar Competition, where six finalists will perform before a panel of expert judges including Guitar Player
Senior Editor Art Thompson, KFOG Acoustic Sunrise host, Rosalie Howarth, Studio D Recording producer Joel Jaffe, and Santa Cruz Guitar endorser James Nash of the Waybacks.
The grand prize winner of the Acoustic Guitar Competition will receive:
• Voyage-Air Songwriter Series Guitar
• An interview with Rosalie and your song played on KFOG’s Acoustic Sunrise
• Article and video on GuitarPlayer.com
• Recording session at Legendary Studio D Recording with award winning engineer/producer Joel Jaffe
• Three paid gigs at select Downtown Livermore businesses
• Paid spot onstage during the 2013 Livermore Wine Country Festival
For all of the details visit www.guitarfestlive.com